One o'Clock Jump One o'Clock Jump

Best.

This is one of the reasons I started animating. Still one of the best collabs on Newgrounds, five years later, too.

Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

Good.

Animation is good, but I remember watching this years ago when it first came out and it helped me win a Panera Gift-Card at my school when trivia about the local area came up. Question was "Who was the famous musician from our school district that went on to smash some pumpkins?"

Thanks, sir.

Halo- the true story. Halo- the true story.

Has potential.

Love halo, first of all. The more of these halo parodies I see the better. A good of the jokes I thought were pretty lulsworthy and the art/drawing was pretty alright. I'd recommend stepping up your framerate though on your actual flash or use eased-tweens so it's smoother. Cut back on the blurs to differentiate perspective and just add different angles, filters really kill scenes in certain flashes and this was one of them. Simple fade to white as the guy below me said would be clear for a flash back. You're alluding to (remember my last partner) so it should be clear as long as you aren't retarded.

Now to get Halo nerdy.

Master Chief is a naval rank, Captain Keys can't give him that. Nearly all Spartans were Master Chief something, 117 was Master Chief Petty Officer of the Naval Forces. You have Master Chief wearing Mark VI armor, when he had Mark V until 2553 (Halo 2.) 116 although a good tool for humor, isn't a real Spartan. All the Spartan II's that aren't the following (006, 008, 023, 029, 030, 034, 039, 042, 043, 044, 047, 051, 052, 058, 059, 069, 079, 087, 092, 093, 101, 104, 111, 117, 122, 130, 141, 005, 018, 066, 075, 084, 303) died before they received their number.

TL;DR
Animation needs to be better. Needs to be more halo accurate. Kthx.

firenow responds:

Thanks for your constructive critisism in regards to the first paragraph.. but i would like to clarify for you and all other viewers, that this is intended to be a parody and not a documentry of the halo series. your thinking to much.

Nimbin: Behind The Flash Nimbin: Behind The Flash

LOL!

Once I heard a monkey I thought of Wonchop.

I love you gerkin.

Gerkinman responds:

There is only one

TSAH3: The Covenant TSAH3: The Covenant

I can't tell you how much I don't like this.

TSAH really got me into flash, but it really went down hill in quality. I am so glad it was canceled if all I had to expect from TSAH3 was this bland humor with decent character models and choppy animation.

:/. Sorry bro.

Snow-Fox responds:

No offence dude, but your an elitest douche. I can appreciate that you did "The Halo Project" and that was pretty kickass. When I saw that you wanted to make a second one, and the people asking to join, were generally hard working animators that you turned down because they were decent, not amazing.

TSAH1 didn't bring me into the flash community, but a lot of the old classics really did. So I am sorry if I might have annoyed you by making this.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

I love this series.

I love watching these things, watching the first ones when I just started animating helped me branch off of tweening to FBF animation, you rock Sam.

ASCII Animation ASCII Animation

Not bad.

That's typography though, not ASCII.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Hey.

Great animation, which is why I reviewed 10 and Voted 5. But the ending was messed up on an epic level.

Inclines¹³ Inclines¹³

So it's finally done.

I still have the .swf of this you sent me a couple years back when I still trying to find my place in the flash community. I always wondered if you were ever going to finish this. You did a great job finishing it up dude.

-Adreniline

th1rt3en responds:

Thanks man

The Art Of HouseWifery The Art Of HouseWifery

Funny but..

It was only funny, the art and animation were horrible, it's like something that comes out of a badly made collab but worse.